Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Top 30 Favorite Movie Characters #1

#1: Han Solo. No, wait! Luke Skywalker. No, wait! Darth Vader. No, Yoda! Leia! Chewie! Boba Fett! ARGH, I can't decide! Ok, for number one, I'm cheating a bit, and choosing every Star Wars character from Ep. 4-6.

These characters ARE my childhood, and I can't express to you enough how absolutely beloved they all are to me. I have spent my lifetime watching the Star Wars movies over and over, collecting all the characters as action figures, studying dozens of books filled with information on how these characters were conceived, learning information about the performances, watching countless hours of interviews with the actors, and even traveling to fan conventions all over the world to greet the actors and get a personal perspective. My greatest dream is to do some official illustrations for Star Wars in some capacity.

I hope you enjoyed this list of favorite movie characters, and hopefully it brought back some good memories of your own favorite movie characters. If you'd like, let me know some of your favorites in the comments-I'd love to see how your list compares with mine! :)

1 comment:

Robert Smith said...

This is an excellent post you have published. I'm really inspired
clipping path service|Background Removal service|Vector Tracing